Entrust Property Management is always in need of vendors who are in business within our markets. We welcome you to contact us by phone or email and introduce yourselves. We contact vendors for all of our properties, to assist in services that they specialize in.
For companies that wish to provide services to Entrust or our clients, qualifying procedures are required.
- Companies with employees must provide proof of workers compensation insurance. If the company has no employees you must sign a statement to that affect.
- Proof of liability insurance is required.
- Required license’s must be presented and maintained.
- W-9 form for tax reporting purposes as required by the IRS.
- All work must be done in a professional manner by qualified workers.
- All charges must be approved in advance by an Entrust manager with the authority to approve (except in the case of emergency services).
- Provide services in a timely manner.
- Provide status updates regarding services being provided.
- Provide professional and detailed invoices.
- We inspect all work before authorizing payment.
- Vendors treat all resident, homeowners and company representatives with respect.